By Team SMF .
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with
any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by
participating, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the
terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England,
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Employees of ShowMe.Fit and
Princes Ltd, their immediate families, agencies, associates, partners or
anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer
excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland. Access to the internet is
required. This competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, entrants must visit
https://www.instagram.com/showmefit/ follow the Princes and ShowMe.Fit
Instagram accounts, like the competition post and tag a friend in the
comments. Instagram is the only platform where entries are accepted. The
competition will run between 26 th July 00:00 midnight and 31 st August
23:59pm. Entries received after this time will not be valid. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a
technical fault of any kind. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- There will be one winner, drawn at random by an independent person on
Wednesday 1 st September.
- Prizes: The winner’s prize includes 3 months free membership of SMF and all
Princes ingredients mentioned in the 11 Princes recipes.
- The selected winner of the prize will be notified on Instagram that they have
won the prize on Thursday 2 nd September.
- All winners must claim their prize by following the instructions in the
notification within 28 days of being informed that they have won the
competition and provide necessary information to enable the Promoter to
award the prize; the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to valid
entries in the event of a non-claim without incurring any liability.
- Prize will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the prize claim. However, the
Promoter reserves the right to delay fulfillment if due to circumstances outside
of its control it is not safe, legal or compliant with any government advice to do
so. In such circumstances the prize will be sent out as soon as reasonably
- No purchase is necessary and entries can only be made via Instagram.
- No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be
disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the
specified closing date.
- By entering the promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by
the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be
accepted. If it becomes apparent that an Entrant is using a computer(s) to
circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or
any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any
prize award will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes
and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be
awarded directly to the winner. In the event of no or insufficient (if applicable)
entries, the Promoter is not obliged to award all of the prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater
value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the
- The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries/claims including but not
limited to asking for address and identity details (which the entrant must
provide within 14 days of request). The promoter may refuse to award a prize
or withdraw a prize entitlement and disqualify the entrant where there are
reasonable grounds to believe that: (i) there has been a breach of these
Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry
requirements of the promotion; (ii) an entrant has gained unfair advantage in
participating in the promotion; or (iii) an entrant has won using fraudulent
means. The promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be
binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to Entrants will be used solely in accordance with
current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party
(other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing
the promotion and prizes without the individual’s prior consent).
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter,
or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects
the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make
this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the
promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always
endeavour to minimize the effect to Entrants in order to avoid disappointment.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address
below within 3 months of the closing date.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw
submit to the jurisdiction of English courts.
Promoter: ShowMe.Fit, Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London, United Kingdom,